Tuesday, November 9th 3:30PM – 4:30PM (EST)
Registration Closes at 3:30PM on November 8th!
Fostering Wellness: Starting with the Brain
Join Dr. Donna Volpitta from Pathways to Empower for Fostering Wellness: Starting with the Brain.
During this presentation you will learn about:
– Neuroscience 101
– The Resilient Mindset Model
– Mental Health Literacy
– Brain Based Leadership
This presentation will help you to:
– Gain a brain based understanding of the “WHY” behind behaviors
– Learn a framework for using any challenge to build resilience
– Confidently reinforce healthy, mindful decision making
– Develop a common language and strategies for discussing difficult situations, aiding in conflict resolution and prevention.
Help us share with more families and caregivers!
Post the following to your Twitter account(s):
FREE webinar for families hosted by @MHAacrossNYS. Find out how fostering
wellness starts in the brain. 11/9 at 3:30pm www.mentalhealthednys.org/family-education-webinar-series/
*Post the following to your Facebook account(s): *
FREE webinar for families hosted by @MHANYSinc. Find out how fostering wellness starts in the brain. 11/9 at 3:30pm
Want to catch up on past webinars?
In Fall 2020, we launched our first set of online webinars, which consisted of a multitude of opportunities for families and caregivers to learn about supporting youth mental health and wellness. Click on the link below for the recordings.
FAMILY EDUCATION WEBINAR SERIES
Funding for the family education webinar series is provided by Mother Cabrini Health Foundation.
For other family and caregiver resources, please visit: www.mentalhealthEDnys.org/parents/