Here are 10 burning questions that will be addressed at the MHANYS Annual Awards Dinner and Conference at the Albany Marriott.
1) What are the changes in Behavioral Health at the Federal Level that will impact New York?
2) How is New York planning to implement the new mental health in schools law?
3) How can your agency prepare for Value Based Payment?
4) What is the current landscape for HARP and HCBS Services?
5) What can schools do to create a better environment for mental health and wellness for students?
6) How will the State continue to work with providers to improve the Social Determinants of Health for individuals with behavioral health needs?
7) How can families be better integrated into HCBS and HARP services in Medicaid Managed Care?
8) How can you work with individuals and families in an addictions setting?
9) What strategic alliances will you need to form to shape the future of your agency?
10) How can you help to create mental health anti-stigma efforts in your community?
To find the answers to these questions and many others, you should attend the annual 2017 MHANYS Awards Dinner and Educational Conference on October 18th and 19th at the Albany Marriott.
The conference is the one day/one stop behavioral health event that you don’t want to miss. The dinner is a wonderful celebration of the accomplishments of our members and friends in communities throughout New York.
Register at www.mhanys.org
Glenn Liebman, CEO
Mental Health Association in New York State, Inc.
194 Washington Avenue Suite 415
Albany, NY 12210
(518)434-0439 x 220