Among the wonderful auction items that will be available at this year’s 11th Annual Mix and Mingle Reception include
· Tickets to see James Taylor at Tanglewood on July 4th (there is nothing like JT singing at his home concert venue followed by fireworks)
· Brandon Marshall authentic signed football (Get the autograph of one of the top wide receivers of the past decade and more importantly, one of the top mental health advocates of our time) and a Jersey signed by Super Bowl MVP and Giant great, OJ Anderson
· Original Rembrandt Painting — an original painting by my cousin Harry Rembrandt…You didn’t think it was a real original Rembrandt did you…but we do have some incredible pieces or original artwork
· Golf Foursome at Albany Country Club
· Coach Purse and Men’s Citizens Watch
· Overnight Hotel and Restaurant Gift Certificates including one from the prestigious Culinary Institute of America (CIA)
· Lots of Regional Gift baskets as well.
All told, almost 50 auction items will be available.
Also, a wonderful venue (with easy accessible parking), great food, great friends and all for a good cause. It is a wonderful way to spend a night out in Albany.
Register now and support the reception either by attending or donating at www.mhanys.org
Thank you for your support.
Glenn Liebman, CEO
Mental Health Association in New York State, Inc.
194 Washington Avenue Suite 415
Albany, NY 12210
(518)434-0439 x 220