The following are some helpful links, provided by DOHMH, for the COVID – 19 vaccine. Please keep in mind, the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) determines how groups are prioritized and the timeline for vaccine distribution. The NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (NYC Health Department) is working with NYS to implement these distribution plans. While allocation priority is outlined by state, specific procedures for obtaining vaccine may differ slightly in NYC. These links provide information about the groups eligible now, vaccine location sites, and more.
- Visit the NYC Health Department’s COVID-19: Vaccine Information for Providers page to register for upcoming webinars.
- Visit the NYC Health Department’s COVID-19: Vaccines page.
- Share the What New Yorkers Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines FAQ with your staff, patients and program participants.
- Read the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit. Talk to your staff about the COVID-19 vaccine using communication tools and materials to build confidence in vaccines.
- This document from the CDC includes six steps on how to foster confidence around the COVID-19 vaccine in your facilities.
Please share this information with your staff.
Visit nyc.gov/health/coronavirus or the NYC Health Department’s COVID-19: Information for Providers page to keep up to date on the latest information. You can also text “COVID” to 692-692 to receive text updates.