Thursday, January 27th
3:30PM – 4:30PM (EST)*
- Donna Bradbury, MA, LMHC – Associate Commissioner NYS OMH – Office of Prevention and Health Initiatives – NYS Office of Mental Health
- Michael Gilberg – Special Education Attorney
- Kathy Kieffer, MS – Retired District Special Education Administrator / Educator
- Chris Van Houten, MA/CAS – President Elect, NY Association of School Psychologists
You will learn:
– What types of resources are available
– How to advocate for your child’s needs at school and in the community
– Where to connect with other family members for support
Please note: registration closes 24 hours prior to the webinar (Wednesday, January 27th at 3:30pm)
Want to catch up on past webinars?
In Fall 2020, we launched our first set of online webinars, which consisted of a multitude of opportunities for families and caregivers to learn about supporting youth mental health and wellness. Click on the link below for the recordings.
FAMILY EDUCATION WEBINAR SERIES
The School Mental Health Resource and Training Center is a project of Mental Health Association in New York State, Inc. with funding from the New
York State Legislature and Executive.
194 Washington Ave. Suite 415
Albany, NY 12210
firstname.lastname@example.org ~ (518)434-0439